Friday 30 October 2015

Felt-Ed Kit Club 2016


I'm so excited to be talking to you about my felt kit club.  I've been planning it for months and finally I'm ready to launch! To be honest, it sometimes felt like I was never going to be ready but I'm so pleased to be able to tell you that I am!

I love making felt and I want to share it with everyone - in fact, I'd love to teach the world to felt! It's such an amazing art form and anyone can do it regardless of age or ability. The kit club is a great way to learn how to make felt whilst creating 12 fabulous projects throughout 2016.

When you sign up, you'll receive a basic felting kit complete with a small bamboo mat, bubble wrap, a spray bottle, soap and a bag to keep it all in then, every month, you'll receive a kit with everything you need, including a link to a video tutorial, to create a great project. 

Each kit is a surprise you can be certain you will love it just as much as I do and they're suitable for children and adults alike! They make a great Christmas gift, or a little treat for yourself! 

Sign ups launch on Friday 6th November at 9am and to make sure you don't miss out you need to sign up to my mailing list using the link on the right hand side of this page (there might even be a little discount code when reminder goes out!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment